Tuesday, July 12, 2016

What did you say?

July 11, 2016

The boys are obviously getting older and we are impressed with their speech development each day.   I wanted to document some of their recent funny phrases.  They will be 20 months old in a couple days.

On Sunday Noah was playing with the remote and Beckom said:

"No, no, not for babies!"

Later that day he was being a little naughty and my brother said, "Beckom, do you love Jesus?" Beckom stared at Robby for 10 seconds and then said "I love Jesus."


Beckom was eating sidewalk chalk and I said "B, give that mommy, you can't eat it."  He yelled "no!" and ran away and fell down our little hill.  When I got to him I took it and he said "let go!"  (no clue where my sweet angel learned this).

On the 4th of July I couldn't find Noah and Beckom overheard so he ran to the porch and yelled "Nono , come back!!"


Yesterday on the way to the park when the sun got in his eyes (he HATES this) he yelled, "No no, close your eyes! Close your eyes nono!


Noah can't talk as well but is starting to get there.  He is OBSESSED with spending his day identifying who belongs to what:
Daddy's remote
Mama's car
Mama's ater (water)

He just started going through an aggressive fake laugh phrase

When I told my mom the "nono, not for babies" remote story about B, Noey was listening.  Noah gets a huge smile and starts saying "not, babies, not babies."  He REALLY is starting to try to be funny

No comments:

Post a Comment