Saturday, July 30, 2016

Mama Slide and Donald Trump

July 30, 2016

The little boys are doing so many things and saying so many things each day.  It's amazing!

We have been staying busy this summer.  Their bff Ollie came over last week and swam in their cool sprinkler pool, they got to visit nana on the farm, and Friday night got to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpas.

Some recent highlights:

Beckom contineus to tells Noah "not for babies."  A phrase we use for things they can't touch...but B will say it as he is playing with it.

Darren and I have a board game from 2003ish of Donald Trump.  It's super fun although we haven't played it in years.  The boys said it and one of them said "Daddy."  I told them, "no, that's Donald Trump."  For some reason it stuck in both of their little brains like glue.  They yell Donald Trump when they see the box (a trick I like to show my friends).  Beckom sings a self written song about the Donald.  I'm trying to get them to use it like a bad word.  They drop their food "Donald Trump!"  They poop their diaper "Donald Trump" and it's semi catching on.  The funny thing is we are Republicans and will vote for the guy, but I still think its hilarious that my 1 years olds are obsessed.  Noah will even come up to me when I'm on my phone and say "See Donald Trump"

The boys enjoy parks and recently Noah was sitting on my leg, got a huge smile and said "mama slide" and then slid down.  He does it all the time.  He gets this lovey dovey glow in his eye and uses my leg as a slide and always says "mama slide."  For some reason I think this is the cutest thing  ever. 

Noah will also randomly say "mama hand" because he wants to hold my hand.  Never stop baby boy.

Today Noey and B were playing and we noticed they were holding hands while running through the house.  Heart officially melted.

The boys are turning into best friends that play together, laugh together, wrestle.  They are also turning into stereotypical siblings where they tease, fight, and steal toys.  The summer has been so fun being with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment